About Me

My photo
GENEVA, IL, United States
After many years of being a workaholic and always having something to do, someone to call, and somewhere to go I left the work place for two years, slowed down, and enjoyed life. Now after my amazing break I'm attending Cosmetology school and this blog will take you, my friends and family, through my wild adventures as a student. Strap on your seat belts we're about to make some great people very beautiful!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Looking for a Brave Beautiful Woman

Well, I made it through my first day of Beauty School with flying colors.  My locker is packed with 5 mannequin heads, lots of rollers, clippers, and fun random other stuff.  A bag that is about half of my weight carries all my combs, brushes, shears, clips, curling irons, flat irons, blow dryer, and text books.  I have no strength to carry anything else.  LOL

Today was fantastic!  I learned the basics of hair: the components, texture, and basics of a consultation.  I  saw a shampoo and blow dry demonstration, and in two weeks I'm being tested on a hair cut and full style.  So, I would love to hear from you my family and friends...who is ready to allow me to cut and style your hair?

My first exam will cover the following services: a shampoo, 1 inch layer cut all over, a blow dry, and hot iron style.  A Brave Beautiful Woman who eagerly volunteers to be my model for the test would help me get closer to graduation and having a fabulous career.  The test is in less than two weeks and most likely on a Thursday or Friday morning.  Email if you are interested in being my hair model for my first test I can be reached at: bildefonso@sbcglobal.net

Love all you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment