About Me

My photo
GENEVA, IL, United States
After many years of being a workaholic and always having something to do, someone to call, and somewhere to go I left the work place for two years, slowed down, and enjoyed life. Now after my amazing break I'm attending Cosmetology school and this blog will take you, my friends and family, through my wild adventures as a student. Strap on your seat belts we're about to make some great people very beautiful!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2nd Client and Feeling Good


This is Nancy and she is a hard working crisis rehabilitation nurse.  Nancy responded to my Craigslist add for a $9 haircut and her purpose in visiting me was to correct her 3 inch difference in the length of her face framing and to clean up her layers.  It was an enjoyable challenge to wash, cut, and style Nancy's loooooooong thick beautiful hair.  The best part was getting to use my 5 inch round brush - it's as wide as a coffee pot and makes great big round curls.  I had a great time with Nancy and I simply cannot wait for her next visit in 4-6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment