About Me

My photo
GENEVA, IL, United States
After many years of being a workaholic and always having something to do, someone to call, and somewhere to go I left the work place for two years, slowed down, and enjoyed life. Now after my amazing break I'm attending Cosmetology school and this blog will take you, my friends and family, through my wild adventures as a student. Strap on your seat belts we're about to make some great people very beautiful!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My First Client


What a relief my first client was a sweetheart!  Gretchen came to visit me on her way to the movies with friends. I did a simple all one length with a smidge off of her layers and easy peasy face framing.  Today I learned how to face frame with one cut.   It felt a lot like geometry and cutting a line on a shape that would cause both sides of the face frame to fall at an equal length.  The trick was trusting the guide line and confidently making the cut.  I had a great deal of help from Mrs. Louise, who is a great instructor, she and I made Gretchen smile.  I can't believe I will one day get paid to make people smile...







No comments:

Post a Comment